Streetlight Outage

Do you know of any street lights that are out at night or on during the day?

If so, you can report it to Centerpoint Energy or to the Public Works Department.


To report a street light out:

Obtain the pole number. It is a six-digit number that starts with either a three, a four or a five, and the number faces the street. For example, 313575.

You can report it directly to Centerpoint Energy by using their online form at or by calling the Public Works Department at 979-265-7939.